There is a solution to every problem
Every problem encountered will go through stages to resolution.
1. The problem occurs and appears as overwhelming and insurmountable.
2. The problem becomes less chaotic and devastating and more about the solution.
3. A solution is thought about and a plan is developed.
4. The solution is acted upon.
5. The problem becomes less relevant the status quo returns.
Always remember no matter what the problem is there is always a solution.
Make sure you don’t get stuck or that you are not stuck in a problem cycle. Look at your daily functioning and life situations and determine if you have become stalled without implementing a solution to a problem. Make sure you are always moving forward in your life momentum whether the problems you encounter take one plan of action or multiple plans to overcome.
Have a Great Day and Believe in Yourself!
If you would like the opportunity to talk with someone I do counseling online where you can meet with someone from the comfort of your own home.
Please click the link
My Child Therapist Online
to go to My Child Therapist Online Office to schedule an appointment.
Or please contact me at 708-730-2600 if you would like to talk about meeting in person at my office.
If you enjoy "A Bountiful Moment" please do me and a friend a favor by passing it along
If "Bountiful Moment" has been gifted to you by a friend and you would like to subscribe please visit